Do you often scroll through your insta feed and see celebs with amazing make-up looks and say "I wish I could recreate that look"?. Well, look no further as I have taken inspiration from the beautiful Lucy Hale to find some make-up products that could easily be used to recreate her amazing make-up looks. You definitely do not need to use these products, they are just a guide; you can use any products you like. I have also created a step-by-step explanation of how to create a few key features in each look. Again, it is just a guide, and you can include other products such as highlighter, concealer, or any other products you like to each look. I hope you can find some inspiration from each of these.
This make-up look is edgy and definitely party-appropriate. Play up the red lipstick and dark shades with stylish gold accessories.
1. Nars Semi-Matte Lipstick in Red Lizard
2. Rimmel Natural Bronzer
3. Maybelline Master Shape Eyebrow Pencil
4. Rimmel Glam Eyes Quad Eyeshadow
1. Fill in eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil. Make sure to use soft short strokes to create a more natural and feathery effect.
2. Warm up your face by using a bronzer on the hollows of your cheeks. Use an angled contour brush like the Real Techniques Sculpting Brush to apply a thin layer just below the cheekbone, close to your hair line. Begin with only a small amount of bronzer and build it up to create a more natural look which is easier to work with. Make sure you work from the edges of your face and go inward to ensure the majority of the product is concentrated near your ear/hair line. Also, don't forget to blend, blend, blend!
3. Use an eyeshadow palette with browns and beiges to create a nice smokey eye. For this look, use a dark brown on the outer edge of your eyelid and blend it into your crease. Keep blending it out to give it that smokey effect. Take a little of that dark brown shadow on a small eyeshadow brush and place it below your lower lashes. Only use a little shadow to create a more subtle look as dark colours used beneath the lower lashline can often make eyes appear really small. Alternatively, you can line your lower lashline with a white eyeliner to make your eyes appear bigger, and then use the shadow beneath that. Complete your eye make-up with a few coats of a black volumising mascara.
4. Finish the look with a deep red lipstick which really plays on the warm tones of the brown shadow and bronzer.
Blue eyeliner is super trendy. It would be perfect for a party as it is playful while also looking really chic.
1. Lancôme Artliner 24H Bold Color Precision Eyeliner in 03 Sapphire
2. Bare Minerals Plum Eyecolor Eye Shadow in Skyline
3. Benefit They're Real Mascara in Black
1. Use a light grey or subtle plum eyeshadow over your entire lid. Place a darker grey onto the outer edge of your eyelid and slightly blend it in to your crease.
2. Line your eyelids with a sapphire liquid eyeliner, making it quite thick, and then wing it out at the end. You can also line your bottom lashes with a black pencil eyeliner to make the look more dramatic.
3. Layer on a few coats of jet black mascara to make your eyelashes super voluminous and make your eyes really pop.
Channel Lucy's glamourous look for your next formal occasion!
1. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
2. Shu Uemura Partial Soft Cross False Eyelashes
3. Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara
4. NYX blush in Beige
1. Use a taupe eyeshadow on your entire lid. Then, place a dark brown on the outer corner of your eyelid and blend into your crease. Finish with a layer of a glittery copper shadow on the center of your lid.
2. Go all out with a set of false eyelashes and then coat your lashes with a lengthening mascara to make the look more dramatic and glamourous!
3. Warm up your cheeks with a deep pink blush. Start with a small amount of blush on a fluffy brush, and then add more depending on how warm you would like your cheeks to look.
Go for an everyday look with a simple base, but make a statement with a bold wing!
1. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation (stay tuned for a review on this!)
2. Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner
3. BBrowBar Mini Brow Pencil in Indian Chocolate
4. Charlotte Tilbury x Norman Parkinson Matte Revolution Lipstick in Miss Kensington
1. Use a lightweight, natural looking foundation. Place a little on the back of your hand and dab a make-up sponge in it. Then, gently pat it all over your face, blending it out to create a nice even layer. Using a make-up sponge is great for make-up application and creates a really flawless look.
2. Since this is more of a daytime appropriate look, opt to not use any eyeshadow, and instead focus on creating the perfect wing with a liquid eyeliner. If you have trouble creating the winged look, place a small piece of tape on the outer corner of your eye, angling towards the lower end of your eyebrow. Use this as a guide for your eyeliner to create the perfect shape!
3. Full eyebrows create a really put-together look. Use an eyebrow pencil or even an eyeshadow that matches your hair colour (but has no glitter in it), to fill in your eyebrows.
4. To complete the look, use a natural pink lipstick to fill in lips.
Thanks for Reading,