Welcome to Blogmas Day 5!
If you haven't guessed already, I love Christmas and the holiday season! In today's post I am going to share my love for these festivities by explaining the 8 signs of being in the Christmas/holiday spirit!
1. When you start to see Christmas decorations at your local shopping center or department store, you get super excited and look a little something like this:
2. You try to get all your friends in the Christmas spirit... in October:
3. You make plans to do every Christmas-themed activity possible:
4. You quote Mean Girls each time you hand candy-canes out to your friends:
5. You watch the Christmas episode of your favourite Disney Channel shows... multiple times, as well as your fave Christmas movies:
(GIF from Gifsoup.com)
6. You finally get your friends into the Christmas Spirit and you all end up singing and dancing to your fave Christmas songs whenever you get the chance:
7. You extravagantly decorate your Christmas tree, and can't help but getting dressed up in tinsel as well!:
8. You get a little over-excited during the festive season and end up looking a little like this:
Ok, I may have overdone it with the Elf GIFs, but who doesn't love that movie?!
GIFs from Giphy.com (unless otherwise stated)
Want more relatable posts with GIFs like this one? Read the 10 Phases of Having a Crush!
I hope you enjoyed this funny post!
Thanks for Reading,